7 Safety Precautions for Riding a Scooter
Apr. 29, 2019
What are the safety precautions for Kids Scooter, the following seven points to keep in mind when using a children's scooter.
1. Scooters should be used in safe places and should not be used on roads and in unsafe areas;
2. Be sure to use safety equipment such as sports shoes, helmets, wristbands, etc., and take safety measures;
3. The sight is bad in the evening, so please do not use it;
4. Children under the age of 8 must be used in a protected condition;
5. Make sure the screws and nuts are in good condition before use.
6. When using to a certain extent, please replace the new tires to avoid the brakes failing due to tire wear;
7. For safety reasons, you should not change the structure at will.